mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Moxf And Cubase problem…."

Posted on: January 30, 2016 @ 05:14 PM
blafot
Total Posts:  105
Joined  05-04-2015

Hi.

Trying to record midi-backing tracks with my moxf using cubase Ai8 and moxf as soundmodule.

Got audio from computer. Got midi in to cubase. So far all ok. Can use other softsynths. Using midi throu to moxf does not work. No sound at all.

Active midi in in devices is moxf 1
Active midi out in devices is moxf 2, Not 1, 3, 4. They gor blue X but not active. Should not nr 1 be active? In that case how to fix it?

And… John Melas editor works, total librarian works.

The Moxf editor Vst says port error and ports in the host app not configured.

Any clues?

And… The audio driver says there is around 14 msec latency… I feel that Its not possible to use that cause Im used to have 2,5 msec using my phonic helixboard and also my bultin soundcard and asio4all.... How to get lower latency in Cubase cause I can not play with that… Thats a lot more than my first M-audio usb quattro that had 10 msec… 10 years ago!

Thanx for help.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 02, 2016 @ 02:41 PM
blafot
Total Posts:  105
Joined  05-04-2015

Hi.
For the record… Its working now.
Have been testning and reinstalling driver for some days and today I was going for my old usb-midi interface. It worked. Tryed Yamaha USB again and now it works. Strange.

Also found the buffer controll for lower latency.

Now it works as I want it to works. Great!

So… It it not works as it should then go and grab some legacy gear and it will bee so afraid its gonna start working.... 😉

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Editing a voice and using it in a song
Next Topic:

Changing a voice in song mode ››