mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "My Presets in Perform mode are no more available"

Posted on: August 23, 2015 @ 05:52 AM
kontakt@bogenstudio.no
Total Posts:  2
Joined  08-04-2015

It´s only my 3 user banks that works in performance mode. Pre 1 to Pre 8 doesn´t work, neither do GM, GM Dr, Pre Dr or User Dr.

I updated Firmwere to 1,6, I have tried factory reset, which works on the userbankes. Nothing seems to get the Pre to work at all. Nothing happens when I puch the buttons, the screen still show f.eks the last User bank I was on. It just doesn´t change to the Pre bank at all. I was hoping this was push som buttons to fixs, but could it be that the card which the Presets are on are broken?

Best regards

Trygve Olav Farestveit

http://www.bogenstudio.no

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 23, 2015 @ 09:34 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

Welcome to the forum (and to the Motif XS?).

Nothing is broken - what you’ve described is normal operation.
There are no Preset Performances, they’re all User programmable.

Did you just get the Motif XS, or is this a clever way of advertising your business?  :-)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 23, 2015 @ 03:23 PM
kontakt@bogenstudio.no
Total Posts:  2
Joined  08-04-2015

Thank you....:-), I have had my Motif for six years.....:-) A litle embarrassed there that I didn´t know that the presets are just in voice mode. I never use performance, and it is along time since I was using them, cause I bought 80`s sounds for my user banks. When I was trying earlier this week, I didn´t know that....he,he,he,he, but I tell you...I¨m very relieved that my synthś not broken....

Of course there was an advertising there, .....not clever though, but just wasn´t thinking...I cut and paste from my mail standard that was open at the time.....

Best regard

Very gratful....:-)

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Midi Events to stop song automatically
Next Topic:

Using XS Editor VST in Pro Tools ››