mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Down Load Isues/Support"

Posted on: May 29, 2015 @ 09:54 AM
fraser
Total Posts:  5
Joined  04-21-2015

Hi,
I am new to this site so sorry if this post is in the wrong section. I have two current issues that I am trying to resolve and both involve down loads from the Motivator shop and Keyfax, and I am trying to establish if the problem is mine or their end.

1. I purchased Rock Solid for the MOXF6 from the site, I have not been provided with any down load link, I have sent several e mails with no response, I have checked my inbox and spam box with no joy. I have also e mailed through this site, with a confirmation that my contact has been logged and I will get a reply, I am still waiting.

2.I purchased the latest video for the MOTIF range which supports the MOXF6 95%, from Keyfax, I created an account, and started to download the first part, which froze, I can no longer login into my account, I have created another account but that does not show all my downloads. I have sent them several e mails without any response, and I am trying to establish if they are replying to my e mails as I am not seeing them. I also requested a change of PW link, which was sent but again I have not received, so I can not gain access to my down loads. Is anyone else experiencing these problems with these sites, or can advise me on what I need to do. The MOXF6 is a great keyboard, I will struggle to get the best out of it and me without the videos, I have paid for all three, via PayPal. I have got the first two but not the last one. Unfortunately if I don’t get any support I will have to seek advice from PayPal regarding my money back, hopefully that will not happen.

Thanks for Your Help......

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 29, 2015 @ 10:44 AM
bgrosse
Total Posts:  465
Joined  07-06-2009

Yeah - this is a common problem - they are likely on holiday and their robot is not programmed to take care of that. Just be patient or try calling them.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 29, 2015 @ 01:55 PM
admin
Total Posts:  9578
Joined  12-09-2008

Hi Fraser!

Thank you for your post.  We’ve actually responded to each of your emails with both links and attachments!  Please add and to your contact list to be sure our emails are reaching you.  We again replied this morning, so if you did not receive it, please email back in with an alternative email address to send these files to you!

Cheers!

Keyfax NewMedia Team

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 04, 2015 @ 02:14 PM
fraser
Total Posts:  5
Joined  04-21-2015

I have now managed to obtain my downloads, by using an alternative e mail address, I would like to thank Keyfax for their help and patience.

[ Ignore ]