mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "PERFORMANCE data list spreadsheet"

Posted on: May 28, 2015 @ 10:21 AM
Tonymarygoss
Total Posts:  28
Joined  09-14-2013

I am attaching a spreadsheet I created for myself to make it easier to search and organize the PERFORMANCE data for the Motif XF.
There is a page for each of the 4 USR banks, just like appears in the data list PDF.
There is also a page with just the 4ARP performances, as well as (this is the main reason I did it) a page grouping all 512 performances by Category. This makes it much easier to find one in a particular style.
I also did this because it allows me to make it much easier to organize my notes, long what performances I use for what songs, track which ones I like and why, etc.
If you have any familiarity with EXCEL, it should be easy to create your own data lists from these.
Hope it is helpful to someone else. If you are unable to open the file, I’m willing to attempt to convert it into something you can use if you let me know what format you require. No promises I will be successful in that! I’m putting this in Excel 97-03 as that ought to have the best compatibility across the board.
Enjoy!

File Attachments
Motif data list PERFORMANCE 97-03.xls  (File Size: 160KB - Downloads: 212)
  [ Ignore ]