mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Convert XS vibe samples/voices to XF format?"

Posted on: January 24, 2015 @ 02:59 PM
dfahrner
Total Posts:  67
Joined  03-10-2009

I have custom samples of my Deagan Aurora II vibraphone that I used in my Motif XS...could somebody who has a Motif XF convert them to XF format so they could be loaded into an MOXF?  I could send you an XS .X0A (all) file, and if you could load it into your XF, save it as an XF .X3A file (or as .X3V/X3W voice/waveform files) and send the file(s) back to me, that would be great...I did these Deagan vibraphone samples some years ago, they’re a little more subtle, with more variation, that the included Yamaha vibe samples, and work particularly well with external mallet controllers like the Wernick Xylosynth, so if you’re into small-group jazz, they might work well for you, too...email me at dfahrner(at)uci(dot)net…

df

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 05, 2015 @ 08:08 PM
cmayhle
Total Posts:  3116
Joined  10-05-2011

Hi dfahrner, I tried to email you, but it may have gotten lost in the abyss.

If you get your file to me, I’ll do the conversion for you with the Melas Waveform Editor.

Why don’t you PM me and we’ll figure it out.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 08, 2015 @ 03:00 PM
dfahrner
Total Posts:  67
Joined  03-10-2009

Yep,your email to me got lost in the ether, and apparently so did the PMs I tried to send here...see if you can send me a PM with an email address, or try my email again, and I’ll watch all the SPAM catchers more carefully, and we’ll try to get this going…

df

dfahrner(at)uci(dot)net

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Controller Types?
Next Topic:

Motif keys malfunction ››