mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Parameter with Voice on motif xf"

Posted on: October 28, 2014 @ 06:30 AM
dvdv1234
Total Posts:  40
Joined  10-28-2014

hello , i would like to have a voice in pattern mode but that will be identical to the same voice from the voice mode.i understand that 2 voices are sounding different because of the effects.
the link http://www.motifator.com/index.php/support/view/motif_xs_parameter_with_voice
showing how to do that but my problem is that i don’t find the “Parameter with Voice” option .
from pattern mode i press “mixing” button after that i press “edit” button and that bring me to “pattern edit common” and not to “edit parts”,my question is what am i doing wrong ?
hope you understand the question.
thanks…

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 28, 2014 @ 07:26 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

Welcome to the forum.

Notice that the [COMMON EDIT] button is lit. To edit one of the Pattern Parts, press a numbered button [1]~[16].

Be sure to turn Parameter with Voice on before you select the Voice. If you’ve already selected the Voice, after turning on Parameter with Voice, select another Voice and then reselect the one you want .

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 28, 2014 @ 08:14 AM
dvdv1234
Total Posts:  40
Joined  10-28-2014

NICEEEEE THANKS

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 28, 2014 @ 09:20 AM
DschoKeys
Total Posts:  109
Joined  07-08-2005

If you also want to copy Reverb and Chorus settings and routing of the Voice into Song- or Pattern mode:

Press [MIXING] -> [JOB] -> [F3] COPY -> [SF2] VOICE
Here you can select to copy the (System and other) Effects from the Voice in Voice mode to the current mix.

Check the “CURRENT MIX” box.
Set the PART to the number of the PART containing your voice.
Check the Reverb and Chorus boxes with red checks
Press [ENTER] to execute.

To set the right send amounts for the effect:
Press [MIXING]
On the channel strip for your voice set the “Reverb Send amount” and the “Chorus Send amount” to the same values as in your voice in Voice Mode.

Most of the text was taken from here: http://www.motifator.com/index.php/support/view/insertion_effects_differ_from_the_system_effects

All the best, :)

Jo

[ Ignore ]