mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "VST editor"

Posted on: October 25, 2014 @ 05:16 PM
Chopin123
Total Posts:  232
Joined  01-29-2013

Hi
I just sent up cubase 7.5 with motif and I have VST editor with my current song on motif, song was imported ,all the instruments on motif song match VST but for some reason I don’t see the midi tracks data.
They all say motif 1, motif 2 and so on, when I ckick on them they do correspond with VST instruments but I don’t see my song data in cubase ?
In cubase window I have
All midi imputs
01.motifxfvst-midi in

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 27, 2014 @ 08:38 AM
Chopin123
Total Posts:  232
Joined  01-29-2013

Ok. I me aged to get my song to cubase and VST editor is working , but I still have 2 issues,
One is what’s going on with tempo in cubase 7.5, did they change something ? After song import that has tempo in motif 201, it plays in cubase in 120. So it it transferred all the data but tempo?

And second thing is my motif xf VST tracks from 1-8 in cubase have speaker with 0 volume and all other pictures I see on Internet have piano icon next to them?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 28, 2014 @ 05:08 AM
papaphoenix
Total Posts:  1614
Joined  03-09-2004

Hi, for tempo you can change it on the transport “tool” lile this

import_midi_36.jpg

By default the tempo is set to 120 in cubase with track set up.
change track to “fixed” by clicking on it
import_midi_38.jpg

Adjust the tempo with your numeric pad on your computer keyboard ans press enter.
import_midi_39.jpg

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Live Setup - Volume settings for Song Instruments
Next Topic:

Hardware utility ››