mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Studio for sale! EVERYTHING IN *BRAND NEW* CONDITION"

Posted on: May 30, 2010 @ 09:38 PM
nchrist
Total Posts:  449
Joined  07-10-2009

NOTE BEFORE YOU READ:
If you live around Northeast Philly area, you can come and pick it up...BUT FOR THE EXPENSIVE EQUIPMENT (MOTIF XS, M3 and RME FIREFACE 400): NO CASH/CHECK/MONEY ORDER/PAYPAL...ONLY ESCROW: https://www.escrow.com/index.asp (Sign up and pay up and you can pick it up).

This is for safety and security of both me and the buyer.

I will pay ALL Escrow fees...you don’t have to worry about it!!

If you want to buy the cheaper stuff: 2-tier keyboard stand, mic stand, pedal, microphone, etc, you can pay me cash/USPS money order/paypal

If you want to ship it, I will give you a shipping estimate from UPS/Fedex based on the box size and approx weight (due to all the free add-ons I am giving, it will add a few extra pounds).

Please read everything below carefully...its an awesome deal as its the same as buying new...except you save 100s-1000s of dollars. There is not a scratch or mark on any of my equipment!!!

WHY I AM SELLING:
Due to my need to finance other things and having very less time for music prod, I am selling my following gear. I will miss them tremendously and probably end up buying this in the future.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND:
1) ALL MY EQUIPMENT IS IN ‘NEW’ CONDITION - YES ITS BEYOND MINT...IT WILL BE LIKE BUYING FROM A STORE, EXCEPT THE COST: ALL MY EQUIPMENTS HAVE DUSTCOVER AND ARE TOUCHED ONLY WITH FINGER TRIMMED, SOAP-WASHED HANDS.

2) ALL THE EQUIPMENT WILL SHIP IN THE ORIGINAL COVERS/CARDBOARDS WITH STYROFOAM AND PLASTIC BAG SEAL.

I will mention the condition, the freebies that come with it, the expansions I did, etc:

1) Yamaha Motif XS6: ($1800):
- my trusty axe with amazing sound quality
- includes ultra-high quality, high-end expensive Monster keyboard cables that are virtually new
- memory has been expanded to 1GB high quality memory
- comes with manual/datalist, etc…
- updated drivers and 100s of megabytes of free sounds can be downloaded from yamahasynth.com
- original usb cable provided
- includes 61 key dustcover that I purchased separately for $30+

2) Korg M3 73: ($2500):
- i call it the ‘fat boy’ because the sounds are so cinematic, enormous and fat; comes with Gen 2 Karma technology
- includes ultra-high quality, high-end expensive Monster keyboard cables that are virtually new
- i expanded the M3 with all 3 expansion boards: EXB radias, EXB FW (firewire), EXB smpl (sampling 256MB Korg memory board)...the Radias is amazing and ultra fat...has to be heard to believe it
- comes with manual, supplement manual (for M3xpanded - comes with piano roll editor, etc!!! that you can edit with a stylus)
- includes stylus for the M3 touchscreen that I bought from Best Buy - hardly used, like new - you can use the stylus to click, click/hold/expand like the Iphone!
- includes 76 key dustcover that I purchased separately for $40+

3) RME Fireface 400: ($1000):
- high end 8 input audio interface with jitter suppression technology, high quality mic pres, 24bit/192khz resolution, flexible routing software (Totalmix), DA converter quality is amazing
- comes with manual
- latest firewire 400 driver can be downloaded from the RME website
- firewire 400 shielded cable (high quality) bought new from Sam Ash provided

4) Yamaha KX8: ($200):
- cheap price but keybed is anything but!! super high quality weighted hammer action
- comes with manual
- drivers can be downloaded from Yamahasynth.com
- original Xfactor DVD with freebies provided

5) Quiklok 2 Tier Keyboard Stand: ($40):
- new condition like everything else I am selling

6) Samson Q7 Dynamic Microphone: ($70):
- comes in original case
- awesome professional dynamic mic with crisp clear sound
- you get a free PVi Microphone with it...this mic works awesome - warm sound quality - however, this has a small dent on the sphere - this is the ONLY equipment with a dent...everything else is NEW condition...but that’s why I am giving this for FREE.

7) Other Miscellaneous Items: ($15 each):
Microphone telescopic stand with several adjustable arms - its superb
Damper Pedal (with half-damper support): never stepped on with shoes!!
Yamaha Motif XS (World Of DVD)
Yamaha Motif XS (Masterclass DVD)

ONCE AGAIN: EVERYTHING IS IN SPARKLING NEW CONDITION - I bought them NEW from authorized dealers...NO SCRATCH, DENT, DISCOLORATION - ITS BEYOND MINT - ITS SHOWROOM CONDITION...that’s how much I take care of my equipment!

You are welcome to research prices online...but make sure you compare apples to apples, not with used equipment on Ebay that come with scratches, wear/tear, etc.

CONTACT ME:
Instant messenge me, and I can give you the details. I cannot negotiate the prices because if you can see, I am already loosing around 2000 bucks selling them all at such a low cost (compared to what I bought it for).

TRUSTWORTHINESS:
I can send you photos of the equipment upon request.
My Ebay id is ‘ncheri’ - 100% positive feedback; You can contact me via ebay to verify, if needed - I am not selling anything on Ebay though, since they are very very expensive now...they double charge fees through both Ebay and Paypal (Paypal is under Ebay).

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 22, 2011 @ 04:04 PM
CarmellaAnspach
Total Posts:  1
Joined  02-22-2011
nchrist - 30 May 2010 09:38 PM

NOTE BEFORE YOU READ:

If you want to buy the cheaper stuff: 2-tier keyboard stand, mic stand, pedal, microphone, etc, you can pay me cash/USPS money order/paypal

If you want to ship it, I will give you the sizegenetics from https://pewarriors.com/my-sizegenetics-review-and-results with a shipping estimate from UPS/Fedex based on the box size and approx weight (due to all the free add-ons I am giving, it will add a few extra pounds).

Is the yamaha KX8 still up for grabs?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 10, 2018 @ 02:27 AM
Arynews
Total Posts:  1
Joined  03-10-2018

If you want to ship it, I will give you the sizegenetics from with a shipping estimate from UPS/Fedex based on the box size and approx weight arynews.tv/en/category/pakistan/ (due to all the free add-ons I am giving, it will add a few extra pounds).

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Why so many major fatal plane crashes this year?
Next Topic:

In Memorium ››