mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "How Make a Super User arppeggio “keybord chord” Motif XF"

Posted on: March 10, 2024 @ 08:23 AM
jacekmoron@gmail.com
Total Posts:  1
Joined  04-04-2016

Hi, Gays
I have one easy question,
Is it possible on motif XF make a new (don’t use 7000 motif arps) user arp super seqwences the same in original?
for eq. In I put 2 keys and i hear chord, but i push 1 key i hear only 1 tone. Yamaha could you tell me whats you use a programm do arps in motif xf ?? please :) or which daw i should use to save,do arp and copy in motif ???
I Love this machine but can’t do a super song in live gig

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 12, 2024 @ 02:13 PM
- Henry -
Total Posts:  165
Joined  10-30-2011

Hi,

User arpeggios can be converted/created from song or pattern data recorded in the Motif XF’s internal sequencer (or from an imported MIDI file). Arpeggios have some general limitations, and certain aspects of the Preset arps cannot be replicated in User arps.

I don’t know the arp functionality very well, but until someone who does can provide a response, at least I can give you some pointers for further study: This article contains details about the different arp types and parameters. There are also other forum threads describing various aspects of creating user arps, and I recommend using the search function to find more.

PS: This forum is not directly affiliated with Yamaha.

- H -

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Vintage keys PDF
Next Topic:

Motif XF Standalone/VST Editor 1.6.4 ››