mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Is there any difference between the XS and XF sampler wise?"

Posted on: December 14, 2016 @ 02:34 PM
bignoface
Total Posts:  10
Joined  02-01-2016

Hey,

I’ve been a Motif ES user for a while. I mainly used it for its sampler and pattern sequencer. I sold it recently with the intent to buy one of the new XFs. I was wondering though, did Yamaha make any differences between the samplers in the XS and XF? If there is anyone here that has used both please let me know. It’s hard to find info on the sampler beyond the sample ram vs flash ram (which I have zero use for). If I can get a used XS for cheaper I will since I don’t really care for the additional stock sounds. Also do the outputs sound any different ofrom are they both relatively clear? All feedback is appreciated!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 14, 2016 @ 03:12 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
bignoface - 14 December 2016 02:34 PM

Hey,

I’ve been a Motif ES user for a while. I mainly used it for its sampler and pattern sequencer. I sold it recently with the intent to buy one of the new XFs. I was wondering though, did Yamaha make any differences between the samplers in the XS and XF? If there is anyone here that has used both please let me know. It’s hard to find info on the sampler beyond the sample ram vs flash ram (which I have zero use for). If I can get a used XS for cheaper I will since I don’t really care for the additional stock sounds. Also do the outputs sound any different ofrom are they both relatively clear? All feedback is appreciated!

See my reply to your identical post here:
http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/viewthread/478422/

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Making a Stereo Waveform in John Melas’ Editor?
Next Topic:

Samples in USR DRUM KIT ››