mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Start up Motif XS6."

Posted on: May 17, 2022 @ 11:15 AM
Rumocool
Total Posts:  2
Joined  06-05-2012

Hello everybody,

i would like that my XS6 starting up like i closed.

When i close de XS with for example a piano sound, that when i start up again the piano sound is selected.

I can’t find the solution.

Regards,
Rudolf

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 18, 2022 @ 06:44 AM
moxs625
Total Posts:  14
Joined  02-26-2021

Unfortunately I don’t think the Motif XS quite offers what you’re after, but it does offer “Auto Load” options under the “Utility” button, that will start up the synth in several different memory locations including:

“performance”
“voice(USER1)”
“voice(PRE1)”
“voice(GM)”
“master”

Press the “Utility” button then select the “AutoLoad” tab. Under the “Power On Mode” setting, choose from the above settings then press the “Store” button to save the “Utility” settings. The synth will then start up in the selected mode.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 18, 2022 @ 07:02 AM
Rumocool
Total Posts:  2
Joined  06-05-2012
moxs625 - 18 May 2022 06:44 AM

Unfortunately I don’t think the Motif XS quite offers what you’re after, but it does offer “Auto Load” options under the “Utility” button, that will start up the synth in several different memory locations including:

“performance"
“voice(USER1)”
“voice(PRE1)”
“voice(GM)”
“master”

Press the “Utility” button then select the “AutoLoad” tab. Under the “Power On Mode” setting, choose from the above settings then press the “Store” button to save the “Utility” settings. The synth will then start up in the selected mode.

Thank you very much, its fine now.

Thank you.

Regards,
Rudolf

[ Ignore ]