mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Bass with Bose Soundlink Around-the-ear headphones with S90ES"

Posted on: November 21, 2020 @ 08:53 PM
techmon
Total Posts:  1
Joined  11-21-2020

Hello,

When I use my Bose Soundlink Around-the-ear headphones with the S90ES, it sounds kind of thin/"tinny" / “far away"… and does not have much “bass.”
I plug in the headphones via the Phones port on the S90ES using a 1/8 >> 1/4” adapter.

The adapter has been working great with speakers, so I don’t think the poor sound is an issue with that.

I’m trying to figure out if it’s due to the head phones or if there’s a setting in the S90ES that would help with this?

The Bose headphones are bluetooth, but have the option to plug in to 1/8” port.  (the headphones came with this port)

When I use the headphones with other devices such as my computer, I’d say the bass is decent (not exceptional, but decent)

Would any of you have any ideas/suggestions?

Many thanks,
Shawn

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 21, 2020 @ 10:17 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

Welcome to the forum.

There may be a bad common ground connection for the headphones. See the results from this search:
http://www.google.com/search?&q=headphones+common+ground+site:motifator.com&oq;=&aqs;=

[ Ignore ]