mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Mo6 and Omnisphere"

Posted on: January 29, 2009 @ 04:00 PM
PhillipK
Total Posts:  0
Joined  06-25-2006

Hi all,

just wondering if anyone has had any problems with the “Midi learn” or “CC learn” in Omnisphere using the MO. I noticed that it did work at first then stopped. So I am trying to track down the cause, not sure if it is the board, the program or the driver. Any personal experience will help. Thanks .

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 30, 2009 @ 05:55 AM
Tacman7
Total Posts:  680
Joined  06-16-2006

Re: Mo6 and Omnisphere

I haven’t had experience with that program but I’ve played with the learn function in cubase. I’ve had times when it didn’t work but never really found out why.

I doubt it’s the actual mo. It’s a midi device, it puts out midi. You could check it with midi ox, but these usb connected devices seem to have a problem connecting to their host occasionally. I’ve had the BCF2000 not working right and reload cubase and it was ok.

Try using the legacy midi port?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 13, 2009 @ 05:41 PM
PhillipK
Total Posts:  0
Joined  06-25-2006

Re: Mo6 and Omnisphere

Thanks and I finally got a chance to try your suggestion and it did not work. I used a set of standard midi cables and set the board to send on those and Omni responded, just not for midi learn. What is strange is Omni keeps saying that the board is sending CC-1 and no others. I will have to attach a midi monitor and see just what it is sending.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Higher freq modulation with the mod wheel.
Next Topic:

MO and Motif ES compatibility ››