mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "yamaha mo6 help with daw"

Posted on: March 19, 2021 @ 03:16 PM
carlg
Total Posts:  14
Joined  02-09-2021

hi all, i have sucessfully installed the driver to connect my yamaha mo6 workstation to acoustica mixcraft 8 (the daw that i am using) i can hear the songs that i have created and see them coming in to mixcraft, i understand how to make all midi channels or only one record on to each track but i cant get the tracks that i have created on the keyboard to sound like the instruments that they should be? its always a piano playing? i have set the keyboard to usb output correctly but i dont know how to make the instruments set to my 16 tracks on the keyboard become the same instruments on mixcraft ? can you please help ? ....thanks

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 19, 2021 @ 03:30 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

Did you ever resolve your previous problem?…
http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/viewthread/482178/
...which seems related to your current situation.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 20, 2021 @ 12:18 PM
carlg
Total Posts:  14
Joined  02-09-2021

hi i know now how to change the instruments to what i want but i dont know how to load an smf so it is already the correct instruments ?
but my question now is related to how to make the instruments the correct ones when transfering from the keyboard to the daw usb

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ mo6 help please
Next Topic:

help with guitar sounds ? ››