mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Arpeggiator button Auto On when powering up MOXF"

Posted on: April 16, 2019 @ 07:27 PM
RHproducer
Total Posts:  60
Joined  10-19-2017

Hi guys,

I had my MOXF directed to Voice (Pre1) when powering up. You can get there by Pressing: UTILITY > OTHER > PowerOn Mode.

I’m not sure if I pressed any buttons or something or may be my kid did, every time the MOXF is powered on the Arpeggiator button goes to the ON position and the “E” indicator shows up on the top right corner like if I edited the first voice.  I don’t recall changing anything. I tried finding something in the Manual but I was unsuccessfull.

I did reset it to the factory state and it still happens.

Any suggestion?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 16, 2019 @ 07:40 PM
RHproducer
Total Posts:  60
Joined  10-19-2017

You know what? I just noticed that after changing the PowerOnMode options it always got back to have the ARP button to the on position and the “E” indicator, it made me think that something should be sending any control changes and I realized that I recently went to a GIG and when I came back connected pedals incorrectly.

MY FC7 (volumen/exp pedal) was connected to the Foot Assignable jack. It was all it had. After plugging it into the Foot Controler jack it worked fine.

Anyways I’ll leave this text over here in case it happened to somebody else.

Greetings!

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Quality carrying case
Next Topic:

question for motif xs or xf owners familiar with the mofx ››