mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "How to add voices from a performance into a song?"

Posted on: October 12, 2018 @ 01:45 PM
Dionysos
Total Posts:  46
Joined  01-07-2018

I have made a song from a performance, and wish to import voices from another performance (they are preset).

SO I tried to use JOB copy but I don’t know if this is the way: Just says current current and type common type common. I have no clue.

THe reason I don’t just insert an extra voice similar to that of the performance is that this guitar sounds better in the other performance though it is the same voice, so I guess there have been made some extra settings: Insertion effects etc.

Please tell me the quickest way. Well if its just some simple insertion effect then it might be easier to modify a voice within SONG mode.

I read two other threads which had another objective though. Please help.
REg
D

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 12, 2018 @ 06:48 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

If the Voice in the two Performances is indeed precisely the same one, then it will have the same Insert Effects in both Performances. The difference in sound will then likely be due to the System Effects (Reverb and Chorus) being different. If that’s the case you can use those System Effects for your Song, but they will of course be applied to all of the Parts.

See my reply in this thread:
http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/viewthread/480706/

If you actually want to bring an entire second (third, or fourth) Performance into your Song Mixing, there’s a Copy Job for that. You can direct it to certain Tracks and select which effects to copy. See [SF3] PERFORM on page 121 of the MOXF Reference Manual.

[ Ignore ]