mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "External Midi Device and audio input"

Posted on: April 20, 2017 @ 02:17 PM
sinisa
Total Posts:  31
Joined  11-14-2014

Hello,
I have 2 questions if someone can help:
ive connected external sound module on ch1 and ive recorded few notes on track 1 in song mode on my MOXF.

that external sound module is connected to audio input in MOXF.
When im playing track1 (sound module on ch1) everything is fine but when i record it and play it, it has latency.

So wheres that latency from ?

2. If you go to Song>Track>Out Sw and set INT SW to off, you cant record on that track ? why?

thanks

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 23, 2017 @ 09:00 PM
sinisa
Joined  11-14-2014

1.  Utility>MIDI>Sync .. MIDI Sync should be on Internal, no midi latency after that

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 25, 2017 @ 08:59 AM
meatballfulton
Total Posts:  3022
Joined  01-25-2005
sinisa - 20 April 2017 02:17 PM

If you go to Song>Track>Out Sw and set INT SW to off, you cant record on that track ? why?

It’s been that way with the Motif sequencers since the original model...my ES worked that way, my XF works that way. It is a weird “feature”, but I’ve long since goitten used to it.

I created a voice I named Silence which has all 8 elements inactive, therefore no sound. I use this voice on any track driving external gear.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 25, 2017 @ 02:44 PM
sinisa
Joined  11-14-2014

when im recording on EXT channel in moxf i just pushed volume down on that track in “Mixing”.. it works :)

[ Ignore ]