mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Weekly Facebook Live Event Demonstrating Use of Multi Presets in Church Worship Setting"

Posted on: September 19, 2016 @ 04:36 PM
tonygardner
Total Posts:  39
Joined  08-15-2015

First, if this isn’t the right place to post this, moderators please let me know and I’ll correct it.

Second, for those of you who DON’T know me (at least my obsession with designing and using Multi’s), I’m not selling anything! I’ve simply decided to start a public event that allows me to SHARE the different things I’ve learned when it comes to Multi’s. I seriously hope that someone will eventually ASK me to send them an X1E file or two so they can enjoy it as well!

In my case, I’m heavy into church worship, so that’s the songs I’m writing Multi’s for. If that’s not your bag, please consider checking it out anyway since the tech I’m demonstrating can be easily used in all genres. Modern church music is seriously cutting edge nowadays, so don’t think I’m playing hymns on a pipe organ!

So, if you’re remotely interested in checking this out, login to Facebook every Sunday afternoon at 2:00 Pacific / 5:00 Eastern, and search for “WorshipElements” (yes, I named it after the eight elements in a voice). Or you can access it directly via the URL http://www.facebook.com/WorshipElements.

Thanks Everyone!
Tony G.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 19, 2016 @ 05:30 PM
musiklyrik
Total Posts:  29
Joined  08-27-2008

Hi Tony! I want to join, also posted at your FB!

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ MOTIF RACK XS HELP!
Next Topic:

Motif-Rack XS doesn’t stop playing when I do. ››