mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "How do I save different voices in Performance/Master/Mixing Mode for live gigs?"

Posted on: September 01, 2016 @ 08:55 PM
Elder525
Total Posts:  2
Joined  09-01-2016

Could someone please provide step-by-step directions on how to save several different voices on the MOX6 for use in live gig settings so they sustain, i.e. don’t cut off, when you switch from one voice to another? I’ve read several articles here but am mostly a clueless guitar player trying to play keyboard parts for some cover bands. I just don’t understand HOW to set this up. The voices I would like to access are: 1) Rock Brite Piano, 2) Rotor Vibrato Organ, 3) Punch Lead, 4) Lush, 5) Piano & Strings, 6) 80s Layer, and 7) Lots o’ Brass.

I have spent hours and hours trying to figure out how to do this. I have the voices set up in a User Bank in Voice Mode, but switching between voices cuts off the sound. It sounds like I need to set this up in a different mode, but I can’t find any step-by-step instructions that I can understand. I would be so grateful to anyone who can offer help with this. Thank you!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 01, 2016 @ 09:23 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

Have you seen this support article?…
http://www.motifator.com/index.php/support/view/using_a_mixing_program_to_organize_your_live_setup

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 01, 2016 @ 10:28 PM
Elder525
Total Posts:  2
Joined  09-01-2016

Have you seen this support article?…

http://www.motifator.com/index.php/support/view/using_a_mixing_program_to_organize_your_live_setup

Greetings 5pinDIN,

Thanks so much for your quick response and link to the Live Setup article. I will give it a try (fingers crossed)!

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ MOXF6 note shift help
Next Topic:

Performance Editing on the MOX ››