mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Piano Sound Recommendations"

Posted on: August 29, 2016 @ 04:12 PM
Schmoof
Total Posts:  67
Joined  09-22-2011

Havn’t played with my Motif in a bit and thought I would blow the dust off. Any recommendations for a full sound piano?  Epic grand sounds interesting, but I’m not 100% sold.

I have a 1gb expansion, with Inspiration in a flash.  I’m assuming I will have to overwrite many of the Inspiration sounds?

Thanks

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 29, 2016 @ 10:28 PM
Mighty Motif Max
Total Posts:  317
Joined  04-30-2016

Everyone has their own personal taste, so what I say, for example, may not match what you say about a sound.

I’ve never bought a piano library, but have you tried Yamaha’s free CP1 CF piano library? I personally like this, as it has a different sound than the preset CFIII samples. The link is here: http://download.yamaha.com/file/60662 .  This may not be what you are looking for, but just in case you have not tried this, I would always try whatever is free before paying a premium.

-Max

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 30, 2016 @ 08:51 AM
Schmoof
Total Posts:  67
Joined  09-22-2011

Thanks.  I’ll give it a try.  I guess I will overwrite one of the inspiration pianos.

I went back to my baby grand and now I’m spoiled.  Looking for a very rich expressive piano

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 30, 2016 @ 01:56 PM
Mighty Motif Max
Joined  04-30-2016

First audition the whole library of pianos (about 16) in your SDRAM! You do not need to import the waveforms to flash memory until you decide what you want to keep. See here: Auditioning Voices On The Motif XF.

-Max

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 30, 2016 @ 03:40 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
Mighty Motif Max - 30 August 2016 01:56 PM

[...] See here: Auditioning Voices On The Motif XF.

Or, Max, right here in the Motifator support section…
http://www.motifator.com/index.php/support/view/flash_board_session

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 30, 2016 @ 05:28 PM
Mighty Motif Max
Joined  04-30-2016

Or, Max, right here in the Motifator support section…

Sorry! I actually never knew that!

-Max

[ Ignore ]