mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Changing the FEG on all elements of a given voice"

Posted on: July 29, 2016 @ 05:11 PM
chasemilesmusic
Total Posts:  1
Joined  07-29-2016

Hello all, I am a new user to this forum and a new owner of a MoXF8 which I am loving so far.
I just have one quick question for those experienced users who have delved into sound design on this beast. I am trying to apply a FEG to say.. a piano sound. However, I am finding that the FEG only applies to one element and I am trying to apply it the entire voice. Is there a quicker way to affect the whole sound rather than a portion of it? It seems extremely tedious having to put it on 4 different elements seperately.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 29, 2016 @ 06:55 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

Welcome to the forum.

You can copy all parameters (including, but not exclusively, FEG) of one Element to another. See [F3] COPY on page 52 of the MOXF Reference Manual (http://download.yamaha.com/file/60478). If that doesn’t meet your needs, then you’d normally program the Elements individually.

Also, you can apply offsets to the FEG values programmed for each Element, simultaneously affecting all Elements. See [F4] EG on page 26 of the MOXF Reference Manual.

STORE a User Voice with any changes you want to keep.

[ Ignore ]