mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Sounds of the 80’s Rock/Pop Vol 1&2;Vintage Synth"

Posted on: July 24, 2016 @ 05:20 PM
nixmoon
Total Posts:  26
Joined  01-30-2010

Help Please ...

I have the Best of the 80’s Vol 1&2;and also the Vintage Synth Collection sound banks.
I am trying to load all three Banks along with the Performances . I can load one at a time but can’t figure out how to load all three…

Help!!  Anyone ! .

Thanks.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 24, 2016 @ 05:37 PM
cmayhle
Total Posts:  3116
Joined  10-05-2011
nixmoon - 24 July 2016 05:20 PM

Help Please ...

I have the Best of the 80’s Vol 1&2;and also the Vintage Synth Collection sound banks.
I am trying to load all three Banks along with the Performances . I can load one at a time but can’t figure out how to load all three…

Help!!  Anyone ! .

Thanks.

You cannot LOAD an ALL file in its entirety without overwriting all USER data in the machine.  Each time you LOAD the next Library, you are overwriting the one installed previously.

Therefore, each BANK of new VOICES from each of your Libraries needs to be LOADED individually.

See:

Loading a specific Voice or all the
Voices of a specific Bank from an “all”
or “all voice” file

...starting on page 243 of the Motif XF Reference Manual.  You will LOAD only the pertinent “1bank” from each Library, and you will direct it to a specific BANK in the XF.

For example: 

80’s Vol 1 to BANK 2 of the XF
80’s Vol 2 to BANK 3 of the XF
Vintage Synth to BANK 4 of the XF

The instructions are there.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 24, 2016 @ 07:19 PM
nixmoon
Total Posts:  26
Joined  01-30-2010
cmayhle - 24 July 2016 05:37 PM
nixmoon - 24 July 2016 05:20 PM

Help Please ...

Help!!  Anyone ! .

Thanks.

You cannot LOAD an ALL file in its entirety without overwriting all USER data in the machine.  Each time you LOAD the next Library, you are overwriting the one installed previously.

Therefore, each BANK of new VOICES from each of your Libraries needs to be LOADED individually.

See:

Loading a specific Voice or all the
Voices of a specific Bank from an “all”
or “all voice” file

...starting on page 243 of the Motif XF Reference Manual.  You will LOAD only the pertinent “1bank” from each Library, and you will direct it to a specific BANK in the XF.

For example: 

80’s Vol 1 to BANK 2 of the XF
80’s Vol 2 to BANK 3 of the XF
Vintage Synth to BAND 4 of the XF

I will ck it out..Thanks a lot .

The instructions are there.

[ Ignore ]