mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Motif XS/XF Song’s Markers… are they possible?"

Posted on: May 31, 2016 @ 04:01 AM
marcexf
Total Posts:  32
Joined  11-27-2013

Hello everybody, please I ask a tip about a curiosity regarding the song and the pattern sections on motif xs. Using a song/pattern as super performance template, i have introduced a recorded intro that starts at measure 1 and stops at measure 10, and all is ok. But, if i should need to start a second sequence (for example, from measure 11 to 20) as another support of my performance, is possibile, in your opinion, to insert in the same song different stop and play markers available for different needs, or the only way is to create a separated songs’s chain? Thanks in advance, have all a nice day!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 31, 2016 @ 01:01 PM
meatballfulton
Total Posts:  3022
Joined  01-25-2005

There are no markers in the Motif sequencer. You can set up two locators, but that’s global, not per song.

Use the Song Chain feature.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 01, 2016 @ 03:28 AM
marcexf
Total Posts:  32
Joined  11-27-2013

Thank you so much!! Another way i considered could be this one, or rather sampling the intro and other parts as samples, and assign them to dedicated keys, in order to use them like recorded parts.
Each samples can start at the same point in the sequencer, so the problem can be resolved
Thanks for the suggestion, bye :-)
Marce

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Auto Load worked 1 time
Next Topic:

Linking Motif XS to another MIDI keyboard ››