mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Lost programmed voices in Motif Classic"

Posted on: March 21, 2016 @ 12:36 AM
Jonathan40
Total Posts:  15
Joined  11-05-2006

I was in Utility Mode --> Other and switched AutoLoad to OFF, and when I rebooted my Motif 7 Classic, all of my User sounds got deleted (I think). I know it’s a long shot, but is there any way to retrieve these sounds?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 21, 2016 @ 08:37 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

Turning Auto Load off should not “delete” anything - all that should happen is whatever file was loading on powering up would no longer do so.

Some questions…
1) What do you mean by “deleted” - what’s in the User locations now?
2) Did you have a memory card installed in the Motif?
3) If so, do you still have that (or any other) card with an “All” file saved on it?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 27, 2016 @ 03:39 PM
Jonathan40
Total Posts:  15
Joined  11-05-2006
5pinDIN - 21 March 2016 08:37 AM

Turning Auto Load off should not “delete” anything - all that should happen is whatever file was loading on powering up would no longer do so.

Some questions…
1) What do you mean by “deleted” - what’s in the User locations now?
2) Did you have a memory card installed in the Motif?
3) If so, do you still have that (or any other) card with an “All” file saved on it?

All the locations in the User section have reverted back to the factory sounds. I’ve been using a memory card all along, but have only been saving ‘All Songs’. I will look at my dozen or so cards to see if I ever saved the user voices.

[ Ignore ]