mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Is a MONTAGE tab being added to MOTIFATOR.com?"

Posted on: February 13, 2016 @ 10:08 PM
HappyHarryNET
Total Posts:  488
Joined  12-10-2006

Hello.

Sorry, I don’t see a Montage TAB on your website so I didn’t know where it would be best to post.

I have a very specific Montage question in lieu of the REFERENCE MANUAL is available to public as yet and the keyboard has not yet arrived in my store in the city > I heard month of May.

Perhaps Bad_Mister or somebody from Yamaha will see my post. I know they’ve just finished up NAMM and need a breather!! (Phil & Blake excellent NAMM demo’s!! > thank you)

MONTAGE TRANSPOSE

Must you press SHIFT + TRANSPOSE + / -

OR

is there a system toggle for OCTAVE so you can have TRANSPOSE be ONLY ONE TOUCH

I play MOTIF XS and I bought my MOXF8 “specifically because TRANSPOSE is up on deck”

I love this feature and I love my playing style I have created using Yamaha’s “up on deck Transpose buttons”

HHNET

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 13, 2016 @ 10:28 PM
dsetto
Total Posts:  435
Joined  01-24-2014

it is the opinion of Motifator’s most helpful contributors that Montage threads happen in the Mo’ Lounge.

If not, it is requested you first go through the entire NAMM Spoiler Thread. (Okay, that’s my feeble attempt at humor. Please interpret it as such ;)

This forum is to support the Motif XF.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 13, 2016 @ 10:44 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
HappyHarryNET - 13 February 2016 10:08 PM

Hello.

Sorry, I don’t see a Montage TAB on your website so I didn’t know where it would be best to post.

Please post Montage topics in Mo Lounge. We’re trying to return the Motif XF forum to XF topics.

An excerpt from MrMotif‘s post here…
http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/viewthread/476669/P30/
..."A short term solution would simply be to use The Lounge as a more appropriate venue for questions and opinions on instruments outside the immediate Motif family.”

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Hopes for a productive & healthy Motifator
Next Topic:

Request Yamaha... ››