mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Can’t open .w7A file!"

Posted on: February 02, 2016 @ 07:26 PM
jrhythm
Total Posts:  9
Joined  11-17-2014

Hi. I just bought the “Pulse Voice Bank for S90 ES” through Motificator, and my s90es is not recognizing the pulse.w7a file. I noticed that when I bought the “Vintage keys” from Motificator, they sent me .s7a files, which I was able to upload easily to the s90es. Please help! Thanks, Jay

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 02, 2016 @ 08:20 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

The .W7A is a Motif ES file, which can be loaded to an S90ES, but should be paired with a .W8A file. Did you copy both (.W7A & .W8A) files to the USB drive? Is the drive one you’ve used before without difficulty?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 03, 2016 @ 07:22 PM
jrhythm
Total Posts:  9
Joined  11-17-2014

Hmmm...I haven’t had trouble with this drive before. (Yes, I copied both files.) And I just saved my backup s90es files to the drive, and that worked fine. I’ve tried a few different thumb drives, and none have worked. But i’ll try again right now and see what happens. Do you know why I wasn’t sent the .s7a files, as I was with the Vintage Keys download?

Maybe I’ll try the Vintage Keys file, and see if that is recognized as it was a couple months ago.

Thanks for responding..

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ S90 Dual/Layered Voices
Next Topic:

S70XS - Vibrato-free cello? ››