mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "XS8 modify ADSR in voice patch"

Posted on: August 08, 2015 @ 04:07 PM
jragins
Total Posts:  8
Joined  08-08-2015

HI, I am new to this site, and a new user to the Motif.  Currently touring with the Moody Blues and really need help!  I would like to know how to adjust the ADSR effetively in a voice across ALL PARTIALS, not individually.  Hope that makes sense.  thanks!  Julie

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 08, 2015 @ 04:36 PM
stoneb3
Total Posts:  851
Joined  06-05-2011
jragins - 08 August 2015 04:07 PM

HI, I am new to this site, and a new user to the Motif.  Currently touring with the Moody Blues and really need help!  I would like to know how to adjust the ADSR effetively in a voice across ALL PARTIALS, not individually.  Hope that makes sense.  thanks!  Julie

Welcome to Motifator.

I believe your query applies to Voice Mode. On the top left side of the unit you’ll see 8 knobs. Function the Selected Part Control switch to the left of these until Tone 1 is lit. The knobs will now apply to the listed applications above them. Note that each knob must latch the red mark before adjustments can be made. While these adjustments can be made in real time, if you’d like to retain them, the voice would need to be stored to a User Location. It may be desirable to backup your data with an All File when your task is completed before powering down.

Stone

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 12, 2015 @ 01:22 AM
jragins
Total Posts:  8
Joined  08-08-2015

hey, thanks for your response!  It took some futzing, but I figured it out thanks to your post.  Really appreciate it!!!!! Cheers, Julie

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ "Sound Advice Script eBook" standalone?
Next Topic:

MOTIF File Extension List ››