mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Newbie question on sounds"

Posted on: August 04, 2015 @ 07:48 PM
mpdive
Total Posts:  9
Joined  09-03-2012

OK Straight up, if a Magnus plastic organ had all the sounds I needed, that’s what I would play because I am technically challenged.  I have an ES6 that I use in our worship service.  Usually I play only in voice mode because the performance mode can get confusing to me at times.  My question is this......I wanted to pull the trigger on a Nord Stage because of the pad sounds.  The church loves these and none of the ES presets even come close.  The cost of the Nord is holding me back.  How can I get more pad sounds for the ES?  Keep in mind the whole technical thing gets confusing for me.  I read something about using a computer to hook into the Motif and use virtual sounds (sounds confusing), a memory stick loaded with sounds, or even a board installed into the ES.  Sorry if this sounds newbie.  I really do try to understand.  For example, last Sunday I attempted to use a performance voice I made.  It was an organ called Sunday matched with Big Symphony.  When I went to play it, there was no sound.  I figured out that somehow the volume for that was mysteriously being controlled by my expression pedal in controller 1. ????????/ See how challenged I am?  I need a tutor......LOL Anyway, is there an easy way to get worship pads into the ES for a Dum Dum?

[ Ignore ]