mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Enigma sounds"

Posted on: May 18, 2015 @ 03:13 PM
newsynth
Total Posts:  29
Joined  05-08-2015

ENIGMA sounds and pattern mode section mix mode options
a new world opent when i got my yamaha motif last week amazing what can be done in pattern mode i load a extranal Enigma sound libary and the pattern mode sections abcdefghijklmnop is a great help to edit mix all your favorite sounds to can go mix in pattern chain mode like i did on this Enigma Sadness pattern mode song mix grts BG

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 18, 2015 @ 03:19 PM
newsynth
Joined  05-08-2015

Enigma pattern mix mode mp3

File Attachments
ENIGMA PATTERN MIX MODE MP3.mp3  (File Size: 10091KB - Downloads: 697)
  [ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 19, 2015 @ 08:38 AM
Muzikman2008
Total Posts:  14
Joined  05-18-2015

Cool sounds :-) where did you get your enigma samples? been after that sound for ages…

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 19, 2015 @ 09:35 AM
newsynth
Joined  05-08-2015

hi mr musicman i got this enigma sounds and also other awesome sound libary’s in a total package from a other motif forum friend who plays motif xs the enigma sounds is in motif xs - xoa but it can also load in xf
and it works fine , thats also a very nice option on the motif xf i have order and see the fully loaded dvd its a great help to learn working with the sevral file extencions i m very proud with this new motif xf seems the board have non limits i discover every day new options amazing i discover that the standard factory sounds are realy great sounds , but when load some external sounds libary;s again a new sound world opens !!  also when jump in the many sounds effects options there is almost to many options and settings to discover all thats what is a synthesizer all about to go wild with all the parameters and options so i did again new mix and sound edits on the enigma music sounds i share and upload later .  and it sounds even mush better now then the first pattern recording mix and still i did not have to use a software or daw recording pc systhem while you can even convert in song mode a complete song to wave file - without even need a computer . what more options will i discover in the next days ??  on my new yamaha motif ??  grts BG

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 19, 2015 @ 12:59 PM
newsynth
Joined  05-08-2015

the original from motif wave file was to bigg to upload this is the second pattern mode mix vesion

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 19, 2015 @ 01:04 PM
newsynth
Joined  05-08-2015

?? seems it can not be uploaded i m not sure maybe its not alouw
to upload motif music on this forum ??  while i had negative comments before sorry for mis understanding grts BG

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ New VP1 bank for XF/MOXF
Next Topic:

Some questions about those libraries ››