mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "MIDI Data Missing"

Posted on: April 24, 2015 @ 06:22 PM
Jeff R 50
Total Posts:  159
Joined  01-11-2014

Okay, time for a dumb question… I should know how to do this but for some reason I can’t see the MIDI data in the tracks I just recorded on my MOXF8.  I was able to go into Edit and change some things in the MIDI data earlier today on these same tracks, but now for some reason, the MIDI data no longer appears.  Now when I hit the Edit command in the Song Mode it only shows this on the screen (Where the MIDI data showed up before):

-----TOP-----
-----END-----

The tracks are still there because I can still play them fine, but no MIDI data shows up.  I’m absolutely sure this is just a simple fix but my brain hurts too much today to figure out what happened.

I would appreciate it very much if someone would slap me upside the head right about now so I can realize how stupid I am for not figuring this out.

Thank you.

Jeff

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 24, 2015 @ 06:45 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

Likely, either you’re looking at the wrong tracks, or a View Filter setting is preventing the data from being displayed - see page 84 of the MOXF Reference Manual, [F2]VIEW FLT.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 24, 2015 @ 07:14 PM
Jeff R 50
Joined  01-11-2014

Hi 5Pin, thanks for those suggestions, those were the first things I had checked when the data disappeared, I definitely have the right tracks selected and the filters are checked to show all the note data.  I’m stumped on this one.  I’m sure there is a simple answer, but I can’t figure it out yet.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 24, 2015 @ 10:16 PM
Jeff R 50
Joined  01-11-2014

Please disregard my question, I just stored and saved my tracks and then rebooted the board and the MIDI data magically re-appeared.  Just a glitch I guess.  Thanks

[ Ignore ]