mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "n12 Cubase ready not lit and no n12 present in YSFW control panel."

Posted on: March 30, 2015 @ 03:20 PM
dagge63
Total Posts:  4
Joined  07-25-2010

Hi,

I just bought a used n12 mixing console. Upuntil now i run my Cubase 5 Essentials (5.1.1) with a Motif XF8 and it’s been working great with the audio and all through the installed Fire wire card.
Now I can’t seem to get the n12 working correctly. I installed the sofware bundle TOOLS, Firmware update and the YSFW driver (again).
I open Cubase an load one of the new n12 templates (multichannel recording..) and gets the screen with missing ports, where the column Mapped ports is all filled with “Unmapped” in red.

I can add the n12 remote device but, the n12 remote is not present in the Midi input/Midi putpout dropdowns.

I use Windows 7 64bit.

My Motif XF8 audio setup seems to work still, when daisy chained with the n12.

In the YSFW control panel there is no sign of the n12 (I don’t know if it should either)

Thankfull for any help!

Reagards

Dag

Image Attachments
missing.PNG
  [ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 30, 2015 @ 05:26 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

I don’t use either Cubase or a Yamaha n12, so unfortunately I can’t be of assistance. If you don’t get any help here, you might try the Steinberg Cubase forums…

http://www.steinberg.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=202

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 01, 2015 @ 09:48 PM
dagge63
Total Posts:  4
Joined  07-25-2010

Hi,
Problem solved.
The IEEE_firmware update was needed.

Now it works beautifully :-)

/Dag

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ How to send MIDI Data without playing it on the Motif?
Next Topic:

Midi Zones ››