mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Sampling from a CD to my es6"

Posted on: March 26, 2015 @ 02:59 AM
skboydstun
Total Posts:  53
Joined  09-27-2005

Can anyone tell me how to save a (guessing wav file) on a usb stick? I made a sample from a cd player to the es6. Plays when I press middle C...Perfect. However, I can’t make sense of page 97 in the owners manual on how to save it so I can call it up. I use my es6 for live gigs and I am loving this sampling thing and I see endless possibilities. Thank you for any help.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 26, 2015 @ 07:06 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

On page 94 of the Owner’s Manual, in the last part of step 4, a User Voice location is chosen. That Voice will allow you to play the sample until the ES is powered down. Page 97 provides a few options for saving the Waveform that was created, so that it can be reloaded into memory at a later time.

You have to decide which of the methods on page 97 you want to use (Saving as a User Voice, Saving as a Waveform, etc). Once you decide, just follow the steps for that choice.

The method of reloading later will be determined by how the Sample or Waveform was saved. File types that can be loaded are shown on pages 269-270 of the Owner’s Manual.

If you reload a saved WAV and want to assign it to a Voice, this might help:
http://www.motifator.com/index.php/support/view/sampling_in_sequencer_mode_with_the_motif_es
See Creating a USER VOICE on page 10 of the PDF.

[ Ignore ]