mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "DAW Remote Problem"

Posted on: February 28, 2015 @ 02:23 PM
DHTech
Total Posts:  62
Joined  11-20-2014

I’m using my MOXF6 with a MacBook and Cubase AI7, In DAW remote mode the MOXF screen show 01:YC-3B none of the Transport controls work with Cubase, if I press them they sound a note from the keyboard, can’t figure out what’s going on here!

Everything seems to work on Cubase using the VST, so not sure where the problem is, any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 28, 2015 @ 03:13 PM
nbadesign
Total Posts:  994
Joined  08-20-2007

DHTech - 28 February 2015 02:23 PM

I’m using my MOXF6 with a MacBook and Cubase AI7, In DAW remote mode the MOXF screen show 01:YC-3B none of the Transport controls work with Cubase, if I press them they sound a note from the keyboard, can’t figure out what’s going on here!

Everything seems to work on Cubase using the VST, so not sure where the problem is, any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

It’s normal. On MOXF screen while in remote mode you will see selected remote template and it is YC-3B.
You should install if you didn’t already Remote Editor. Start it on computer and all templates are under your fingers. At first choose Setup window and select MOXF as a MIDI port and Cubase AI as a DAW. Remote Editor will start to search for VSTi plug-ins registered to the specified DAW software. It will be scanned and the information necessary for editing will be obtained.
Now you should start Cubase and select DAW remote on MOXF. In Remote Editor you could select one template (VST) that you wish to control using MOXF buttons and pots. You could even edit templates and save as yours. For more information you should check Remote Editor Owner’s Manual.

Alex

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 28, 2015 @ 04:13 PM
DHTech
Joined  11-20-2014

Ok thanks I understand the control template, still can’t get the transport control on the MOXF to control Cubase?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 28, 2015 @ 04:27 PM
DHTech
Joined  11-20-2014

Ok sorted, hadn’t done the device setup in Cubase.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Thank you for the time here
Next Topic:

Remote Tools Problem ››