mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Trying to Learn It"

Posted on: February 28, 2015 @ 08:36 AM
solisspirit
Total Posts:  10
Joined  02-16-2015

I’m finding it hard to find videos on the MOX6 and how to use it. I know how to dial through different sounds in preporgrammed sounds. But when I want to create my own, layers, etc. I have no idea what to do. There are two videos avail on this site in the MOX tab that offer little, but aside from that I can’t find much of anything, and the manual isn’t much help either. Any advice?

What I’m trying to do exactly is start from scratch and create my own song, with drums, bass, and pads. I don’t know how to layer, or anything and I’m not sure where else to look.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 28, 2015 @ 09:43 AM
cmayhle
Total Posts:  3116
Joined  10-05-2011

I’m certain there are folks here that can help you.

You say there are two videos available that “offer little”.  What videos are you referring to, and do you actually own either of them?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 28, 2015 @ 10:01 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
solisspirit - 28 February 2015 08:36 AM

I’m finding it hard to find videos on the MOX6 and how to use it.[...]

Exactly which model do you own?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 28, 2015 @ 03:15 PM
Clevecavs
Total Posts:  18
Joined  02-18-2015

I would strongly recommend the DVD Discovering the yamaha MOX. It is typically around $35 or you can direct download it from keyfax for $31. I also recently purchased an MOX 8 and was a little overwhelmed by the feature set and how to use it to its full potential. The video is over 2 1/2 hours long and is a tremendous resource. You won’t regret the purchase.

Terry

[ Ignore ]