mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "ASSIGNABLE FUNCTION SWITCH WEIRD BEHAVIOR IN MASTER MODE…"

Posted on: February 25, 2015 @ 05:47 PM
jazzmannnn
Total Posts:  8
Joined  02-25-2015

Hello everyone!

I only spent a few hours on my new XF6 and i think it’s a great machine, huge sounds and a lot of it!!

Here’s my issue; I want to use the keyboard as a controller for my Nord Stage2 organ sounds. In master mode, i succesfully assigned all the sliders to the drawbars of the Nord and all the assignable knobs to different functions of the Nord (percussions, chorus, overdrive etc).

Now i want to assign the leslie speed to either the mod wheel or the Assignable Function Switches of the XF6 because these are easy to reach fast on the keyboard. When in Master mode, the switches can turn “on” the fast leslie switch of the Nord but they can’t turn it back “off” if i hit them again and the light doesn’t go on. In Voice mode, the switches work properly, as expected ("on" with light on, and “off” with light off) but of course, the sliders and assignable knobs don’t work…

And i have not been able to assign the mod wheel of the XF6 to the leslie switch of the Nord, wich i would prefer.

Anyone can help me with this? How can i achieve this?

Thanks!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 25, 2015 @ 06:44 PM
cmayhle
Total Posts:  3116
Joined  10-05-2011

Since MW is always going to send 001, have you tried programming the Nord Fast/Slow Rotary to respond to 001(MW)?

(This controller set destination is usually something like “insB: SpdCtrl” in the XF when the MW is assigned to control it.  Not sure what the effect destination is called in the Nord)

If you can do that, you should be able to control the Nord rotary with the XF Mod Wheel.

You might get some additional useful information from This Document.

[ Ignore ]