mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Can’t download MOXF Editor"

Posted on: February 25, 2015 @ 03:17 PM
Tenorjazz
Total Posts:  13
Joined  11-18-2008

Got my new MOXF8 yesterday and I’m very excited about digging into all the features. After turning it on I started stepping through some of the performance settings and in no time was full of new ideas. Can’t wait to really dig in.

This morning I tried to download the MOXF VST and at the Yamaha site I get the error:

Error

Some problem occurred: Either some unexpected information has been sent or system failure occurred.
Please go back to the previous page to perform necessary operation, or please wait for a while and try it again.

On the site I got a different error(can’t remember what it was).

Anybody have a link that works?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 25, 2015 @ 04:32 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

I can provide good links, but first…

Do you have a MOXF or a Motif XF? (You mentioned the MOXF8, but posted in the Motif XF forum.)

Which computer platform are you using, Mac or Windows.

I checked your member profile to determine those things, but you didn’t supply any information. Please provide it, since it helps us help you. Thanks.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 26, 2015 @ 12:00 AM
Tenorjazz
Joined  11-18-2008

I appreciate your reply.

Not sure how I got onto the Motif area… Sorry about that, this is my very first post to motifator, if I was trying to make excuses, but I should know better.  I wonder if the other two posts ended up in the wrong place as well, I need to check that later tonight.  Is there some way to move this thread, over to the MOXF area?

I have a MOXF8, and will be using on a PC in my studio, but on a MAC when performing. I’m using both Cubase 8 and Ableton Live.  I entered all this when I joined and thought it went into my profile. I’ll check it later this evening and get it updated.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 26, 2015 @ 12:56 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

The following links should work.

European site for MOXF downloads:
http://download.yamaha.com/search/product/?category_id1=16277&category_id2=16381&product_id=1816956

Direct download links…
MOXF6/MOXF8 Editor Standalone/VST V1.6.3 for Windows:
http://download.yamaha.com/file/60553

MOXF6/MOXF8 Editor Standalone/VST V1.6.5 for Mac OS X:
http://download.yamaha.com/file/60557

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 26, 2015 @ 04:01 PM
Tenorjazz
Joined  11-18-2008

Thanks, that is just what I was looking for!!

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ motif xf midi problems
Next Topic:

Help with shift clock ››