mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "YAMAHA MOTIF PRODUCTION DOWNLOAD"

Posted on: February 19, 2015 @ 12:12 AM
RED48
Total Posts:  13
Joined  03-31-2011

Received an email over a week ago about my motif production download problem,was told it would be taken care of,still haven’t heard back!!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 19, 2015 @ 10:15 AM
Keymash
Total Posts:  2
Joined  10-29-2014

Hey we are all having a issue of delay!
I have received a tracking # on DVD
but no info on status of it being in route.
But was told it shipped out yesterday by
phone when I called customer support
Motifator line.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 19, 2015 @ 01:05 PM
MrMotif
Total Posts:  1122
Joined  10-02-2002

The Music Production With Motif download has been checked, re-checked and re-linked and is working fine. These are large files, however, and this may - indeed has - caused some problems on certain browsers for some people. If you can’t switch browsers and have tried all else we may have to send the downloads by direct link to a file transfer service like yousendit. Please try another browser if you can but if not, contact us at orders@keyfax,com again and we’ll set you up with another service.

If all else really does fail after that we will send you a DVD which, to reply to the other poster, is now in transit to all those who pre-ordered and have been patiently waiting.

As ever, we thank all the community here for your support and hope you can (and will) enjoy this program very soon.

MM

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 23, 2015 @ 05:38 PM
RED48
Total Posts:  13
Joined  03-31-2011

Just got my motif production download,sure enough it was just a browser issue!!thanks again guys

[ Ignore ]