mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Omnisphere 2 !!!"

Posted on: January 25, 2015 @ 04:11 PM
GravitonBlue
Total Posts:  127
Joined  02-14-2009

Spectrasonics announced “Omnisphere Power Synth 2” at NAMM this week.  It will be available April 30.

Omnisphere 2 - Product Page

Omnisphere 2 - Video

Omnisphere 2 - Pricing

Over 3,000 new patches and an EDM library included.  Over 400 new DSP waveforms, 8 new filters, new user interface, new arpeggiator features, 25 new FX and you can import your own samples now!

This is not an advertisement nor am I affiliated with Spectrasonics in any way (expect as a satisfied customer!).  Just wanted to let my MO’Bros know about this awesome new upgrade.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 26, 2015 @ 04:14 PM
Stashman
Total Posts:  79
Joined  08-24-2014

Thx for the heads up! Omnisphere was great, but this is astounding!
I’m getting this as soon as it’s available. So much fun just to go through all the sounds/textures that Omnisphere provides and then finding the right place to use them. I don’t think you’d EVER be able to wear this out.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 12, 2015 @ 02:41 PM
Jessej97
Total Posts:  8
Joined  05-29-2014

I’ve heard many great things about Omnisphere and when I heard about the deal, that if you buy the first Omni, until April (1?) you get Omni 2 for free, I decided it was time to buy it. Still haven’t received my copy of it. Hopefully there will be some new ethnic instruments and percussion, as MOX is lacking those.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ New synths at NAMM 2015...
Next Topic:

Whew! NAMM is Over! ››