mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Smart media card reader"

Posted on: December 18, 2014 @ 08:47 PM
jsfingers
Total Posts:  109
Joined  08-28-2009

hey

Does anyone have any ideas where I can purchase an SMC reader. The I see online dont appear to be the one I need in order to transfer the files from my computer to my Motif Classic. The slots appear to be either too big or too small. Is there an abbreviation for the exact media card that the Motif Classic uses?

Thx

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 19, 2014 @ 09:23 AM
meatballfulton
Total Posts:  3022
Joined  01-25-2005

The usual abbreviation for Smart Media is SM.

Do not confuse with SD (Secure Digital).

It is getting harder to find readers because the cards have not been made for almost a decade now.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 19, 2014 @ 12:13 PM
jsfingers
Total Posts:  109
Joined  08-28-2009

Thx

Unfortunately having difficulties finding one. All I want to do is update my Classic Motif so I can use the remote control feature with Cubase 7.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 20, 2014 @ 07:00 PM
stoneb3
Total Posts:  851
Joined  06-05-2011
jsfingers - 19 December 2014 12:13 PM

Thx

Unfortunately having difficulties finding one. All I want to do is update my Classic Motif so I can use the remote control feature with Cubase 7.

Travel over to Amazon, check out a guy that goes by fourniersean. If you contact him he’ll provide you with what you need. Cards or readers, he’s got them. He’s a super guy I’ve done quite a bit with him.

Stone

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Reading patch on FILE mode.
Next Topic:

AIRSTASH ››