mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Can you transfer performance/voice names into Master Mode on MOXF8?"

Posted on: November 28, 2014 @ 08:53 PM
odette.baxter@outlook.com
Total Posts:  3
Joined  11-28-2014

Hello,

I’m a relatively new MOXF8 owner (6 months). I have played the S90ES quite a bit but only used in voice mode. So, I am playing Keys 2 in our local production of Legally Blonde the musical and haven’t gotten very far with programming. I’m looking for an easier way. So far I have worked out that I need to be in master mode, as I need a variety of splits/layers/single voices to be saved in performance order. My problem so far is that I’m having to re-type the name each time I save something into Master mode. This is going to be very time consuming by the time I get through the show (haven’t counted but I’m thinking there are around 200 changes).

Is there anyone experienced in this kind of thing? Is it easier to do or can it be done on the computer (I haven’t even got to the stage of plugging in to computer yet).

Also, is there a pedal I can buy to change move to the next master as I play (part is very busy and lots of changes are very quick).

Thanks for your help in advance!

Odette

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 28, 2014 @ 09:23 PM
odette.baxter@outlook.com
Total Posts:  3
Joined  11-28-2014

I think I have solved my own problem with the naming. Just initialized the master and then pressed “get name"… seems to be working. Would still love any advice if anyone has for making this job a bit quicker/easier :) Thanks!

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ MO6 digital recording - try again
Next Topic:

Mode Song sound is Different.. ››