mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Just ordered my Motif XF7 Anniversary White - Newbie Questions"

Posted on: October 29, 2014 @ 05:25 PM
skinmechanic
Total Posts:  11
Joined  05-29-2011

Whilst I await my long awaited XF7 in White (I had a MOX originally) been waiting a long time to get one of these, looking around the internet have a few questions people may be able to answer;

(1) I currently have Logic Pro x, I know Logic doesn’t use VST3, how good is the Motif XF with Logic (a) the multi editor as a standalone (I guess that is the easiest way to use more than one channel with Logic) (b) as a control surface.

I would possibly consider switching to Cubase 7.5 as I’ve really only had Logic since April coming from a PC with Sonar to a Mac with Logic.

(2) I expected looking around the web for more expansion sets for the Flash Roms, doesn’t seem to be much around?

(3) After been out since 2011 what are peoples impressions still on this synth? Personally I went for this as the Guitars and Pianos are much better than what I previously had (Roland FA08 and Korg M3)

(4) Anyone got the firewire expansion? Does it come with any additional software for using it with a DAW to stream audio channels, how does it work outside a non Cubase Environment?

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Parameter with Voice on motif xf
Next Topic:

I Didn’t back up before updating to OS 1.5 ››