mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Conecting MOX6 to an iPad 4 (Lightning)"

Posted on: October 19, 2014 @ 09:41 AM
XYZA1
Total Posts:  9
Joined  10-19-2014

Hi all,

I’ve had the MOX6 for several months but I now find I need to program it for live use and it’s something of a nightmare, even with the help of this great forum… So I guess the easy route would be to either buy John Melas’s editor or to interface it with my ipad 4 and use the Yamaha editor apps, which I do have installed and which look very good indeed. An interface would be my ideal choice as I could use it for other devices. However, I’m running iOS 8 and I’m wondering how I can be certain that the cable/interface I buy will work with this setup, given that iOS 7 reportedly broke the connection and they were ‘working on it’?

I’m considering the following options:

1) A straightforward Lightning to USB adapter

2) iRig MIDI 2

3) The official Yamaha interfaces - which are expensive and not even Lightning, but of course if they’re guaranteed to work it will have to be one of these, but I hope not!

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Brian

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 19, 2014 @ 10:39 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

Welcome to the Motifator forums.

I can’t help you, but you might get better results if you post to the MOX forum:
http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/index.php/viewforum/162/

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 19, 2014 @ 11:04 AM
XYZA1
Total Posts:  9
Joined  10-19-2014
5pinDIN - 19 October 2014 10:39 AM

Welcome to the Motifator forums.

I can’t help you, but you might get better results if you post to the MOX forum:
http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/index.php/viewforum/162/

Thanks mate, I don’t know how I managed to do that! Now correctly posted in the MOX section.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ MOX 6 has high pitched hum via USB
Next Topic:

All Song File Issue ››