mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "All outputs in mono"

Posted on: October 05, 2014 @ 05:56 AM
glennamoore
Total Posts:  1
Joined  07-13-2009

When I pan to the right nothing comes out. This includes my headphones and regular outputs.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 05, 2014 @ 02:27 PM
philwoodmusic
Total Posts:  1055
Joined  07-01-2013

Hi glennamoore,

Welcome to the forum.

There’s so little information in your post that I doubt anyone can give you a meaningful answer right away.

You haven’t specified how you are listening and through what?

For example, your headphones, are they plugged direct to your headphone socket, or are you using a mixer or interface of some kind and they are plugged in to that?

Also, which pan? A pan control in your keyboard or a pan on external gear?

An overview of specifics and how things are cabled plus any external gear would be useful. (plus any adaptors)

Everything helps.

Cheers

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 06, 2014 @ 12:15 PM
mr5x5
Total Posts:  37
Joined  05-04-2013

I’m no expert but here is some pretty basic troubleshooting:

First, is it the MX that’s at fault and not some connection problem or a setting on an external mixer, etc?

To make sure I would disconnect everything from the MX including MIDI, USB and any pedals. Then check it again with 2 different headsets and with direct connections by single left and right instrument cables to 2 separate amps if possible. 

If still nothing on the right channel and if you’ve got all your custom/user settings backed up, I’d try a factory reset. (Page 15 in the OM, read the warning notice first)

That’s all I got.

[ Ignore ]