mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "MOXF 6/8 SAVING A PERFORMANCE VS SAVING A VOICE"

Posted on: September 18, 2014 @ 08:04 PM
Joshman
Total Posts:  208
Joined  10-28-2013

I have realized that when re-naming and storing a performance to a desired location, you have to select a user slot to store and save the new creation; however since all of the Voices are duplicated in the preset settings, I have discovered that the same does not hold true for Performances.  Once you store a new performance over the one previously occupying the desired user performance slot , the performance that used to reside there is gone! However, one can always go to the factory presets saved as an all save on USB and pull it out and place it somewhere else correct?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 18, 2014 @ 08:28 PM
cmayhle
Total Posts:  3116
Joined  10-05-2011
Joshman - 18 September 2014 08:04 PM

I have realized that when re-naming and storing a performance to a desired location, you have to select a user slot to store and save the new creation; however since all of the Voices are duplicated in the preset settings, I have discovered that the same does not hold true for Performances.  Once you store a new performance over the one previously occupying the desired user performance slot , the performance that used to reside there is gone! However, one can always go to the factory presets saved as an all save on USB and pull it out and place it somewhere else correct?

That is correct.  It is a great incentive to do a quick Factory All File SAVE before making any USER changes.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ MOXF 6/8 FLASH LOADING A SINGLE VOICE From USB
Next Topic:

Recording performance to song ››