mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "List of 3rd party sounds for MOXF?"

Posted on: September 11, 2014 @ 02:36 AM
min3008
Total Posts:  129
Joined  12-08-2012

Hi

Just got my flash board in the post today. Does anyone have a list of 3rd party sound developers who design sounds that will work with the MOXF? I’m aware of easy sounds, but that’s all at this stage.

Thanks

Min

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 11, 2014 @ 08:24 AM
meatballfulton
Total Posts:  3022
Joined  01-25-2005

Besides Easysounds, there is the Shop right here at Motifator. That is it.

There were a few developers who supported the original Motif and/or the ES who did not continue support after that.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 12, 2014 @ 01:27 AM
min3008
Joined  12-08-2012

Thanks for that. I read some bad stories on this forum of people who paid for sound sets and never received them. I’ll be sticking with easy sounds.

Min

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 18, 2014 @ 11:49 AM
MrMotif
Total Posts:  1122
Joined  10-02-2002

Min - We’re not completely sure who you are referring to as regards people paying for sound sets and not receiving them but, since you say you will ‘stick to easysounds’ there is an implication that we are lumped in with such an observation/accusation.  We feel it necessary to point out that we have been in business for thirteen years now and there is not a single instance of that happening here!

To be clear, occasionally, the instant links to customer downloads are broken or go to spam or even fail to deliver but, without exception, if ever there is a problem links are re-sent immediately; if necessary, personally emailed or even copied onto a USB stick. Or even burned onto CD!  We even offer customers the chance to have an alternative library if the one they purchased is not to their liking - something that very rarely happens we might add.

If you can find a better and more customer-centric company please let us know but we can promise you it won’t be one that sells third party content for Motif while providing you with a free platform for tech support.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 21, 2014 @ 03:03 AM
min3008
Joined  12-08-2012

Yes this company is very supportive with the forum and that’s one of the reasons I bought Yamaha. I didn’t mean to imply this company was included in my concerns in my previous post. There are some 3rd party companies (or individuals who I won’t name here) that people purchased sound sets from but never received. Personally, I haven’t purchased any sound sets from this official website’s store because the sounds I was after simply aren’t represented on this site. I have been satisfied with Easy sounds, and I have been satisfied with Yamaha. Perhaps when dealing with sound design companies, try buying one sound set at a time. See if the goods are delivered and if satisfied go ahead and purchase more.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 21, 2014 @ 06:42 AM
jimbowal
Total Posts:  94
Joined  06-13-2014

Min,
There are free legal voice collections available ie Yamaha Inspiration In A Flash, CP1 Piano & Twisted Tools Selection. Also the Yamaha Music Production Guides have links for free voice downloads.
As I’m in Oz and prefer to buy download versions, the Yamaha MusicSoft website now has voice libraries for purchase. Keep an eye out for specials as I recently bought the DCP Vintage Keys at a reduced price.  The Inspiration In A Flash has a collection of various DCP library voices on it.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Pad sounds for moxf
Next Topic:

Fav easy sounds ››