mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Midi to wav ?"

Posted on: September 04, 2014 @ 02:14 AM
piano-player
Total Posts:  51
Joined  02-21-2012

S90XS

Hi, I’m wondering....is it possible to playback a midifile and at the same time record the music to a wav file?

Kind regards from Sweden

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 04, 2014 @ 01:26 PM
admin
Total Posts:  9578
Joined  12-09-2008

At the very least you can simply connect the audio outputs to your interface/computer. We don’t have an S90XS here but it would seem unlikely you can both playback a MIDI File and record audio wave to a USB simultaneously. Slightly more feasible that you’d be able to record tone generator audio to the internal Flash but still a long shot. Try it and see!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 05, 2014 @ 02:35 AM
piano-player
Joined  02-21-2012

Thanks!

My thoughts were to put the midifile into the internal flash before attempting to play it while recording the audio to the USB, I will try and see if it works.

Yes I could hook it up to my computer but I was hoping I could avoid that due to lack of space in my home in the corner where my PC is.

Kind regards from Sweden

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 08, 2014 @ 04:45 AM
piano-player
Joined  02-21-2012

Well, If anyone is wondering.
It worked just fine, just go to Seq/play and to the midi song you want to record. Then prepare your record-to-USB-session and set the treshold to 1, press record (enter), then just hit start/stop and the recordning will begin. You can even use the mute function on different midi-channels to create different recordnings (I wanted to do one with the melody and one without).

Kind regards from Sweden

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ s90xs + midi controller + mainstage = headache?
Next Topic:

Master Mode Set list insertions ››