mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Melas Software Question 2"

Posted on: September 02, 2014 @ 11:52 PM
jerrydpi
Total Posts:  973
Joined  11-03-2012

Hi guys :)

As all of you know, the MOXF has (2) User Performance Banks, (3) User Voice and (9) Preset Voice Banks, whereas the MOTIF XF has (4) User Performance Banks, (4) User Voice and (8) Preset Voice Banks.

The main reason I purchased the Melas Complete Pack was to take my usb stick that has the backup data of all Performances from my XF, load one MOTIF XF Performance Bank at a time into my MOXF and then save that converted Performance to the MOXF Librarian.

Can I do that?

Thanks,

Jerry

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 03, 2014 @ 12:16 AM
cmayhle
Total Posts:  3116
Joined  10-05-2011
jerrydpi - 02 September 2014 11:52 PM

Hi guys :)...The main reason I purchased the Melas Complete Pack was to take my usb stick that has the backup data of all Performances from my XF, load one MOTIF XF Performance Bank at a time into my MOXF and then save that converted Performance to the MOXF Librarian.

Can I do that?

Thanks,

Jerry

Yes.  Once you have your MOXF PERFORMANCES ready and the machine is online (connected and talking to the computer), in Total Librarian you go the EDIT menu, and choose “Receive All...”

There you will be give the option as to what exactly you want to receive, and that will bring it into a Total Librarian library for future use or manipulation.

Page 9 of the Total Librarian Manual.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 03, 2014 @ 01:00 AM
jerrydpi
Total Posts:  973
Joined  11-03-2012

cmayhle,

Who loves ya’, baby!

Thanks,

Jerry

[ Ignore ]