mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "VST Editor for XS8"

Posted on: August 22, 2014 @ 12:34 AM
MMahadeen
Total Posts:  22
Joined  03-03-2013

Hi all,

Sorry to post this here, but there doesn’t currently seem to be a forum for the Motif XS other than the rack--this pertains to the XS8.

I’m looking to download the standalone VST editor, but it doesn’t seem to be available from Yamaha’s site (I’m guessing it’s just not on their server anymore).  I noticed that an older version (1.20) is mirrored here, but does anyone have link/download of the most recent (v.1.6.4 for Windows)?  If so and you could point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 22, 2014 @ 12:52 AM
cmayhle
Total Posts:  3116
Joined  10-05-2011
MMahadeen - 22 August 2014 12:34 AM

Hi all,

Sorry to post this here, but there doesn’t currently seem to be a forum for the Motif XS other than the rack--this pertains to the XS8.

I’m looking to download the standalone VST editor, but it doesn’t seem to be available from Yamaha’s site (I’m guessing it’s just not on their server anymore).  I noticed that an older version (1.20) is mirrored here, but does anyone have link/download of the most recent (v.1.6.4 for Windows)?  If so and you could point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

You should be able to find what you want on This Page if you are in the US.

If not, back it up to yamaha.com and choose your country.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 22, 2014 @ 12:54 AM
MMahadeen
Total Posts:  22
Joined  03-03-2013

Thanks--that one worked!

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Motif XF version Twiddly.Bits on sale
Next Topic:

Help...Is my flash board corrupted? ››