mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Possible to view the length of an arpeggio (in the display)?"

Posted on: August 01, 2014 @ 07:00 AM
Michiel D
Total Posts:  191
Joined  11-16-2009

Hi there,

I want to compose a user arpeggio file with user arps from different sound banks. Since there’s no arp manager for XS, this would be possible by recording a sequence in pattern mode, than ‘put track to arp’ etc..

From the factory preset arpeggio’s there’s a data list in which you can see the length of each arpeggio. My question is: is it possible to see what the length of an arpeggio is, in the display of the motif? Especially with user arps in the commercial sound banks, this would be very helpful.

Kind regards and thanks for a reply, Michael
(Motif XS)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 04, 2014 @ 05:50 PM
richie1027
Total Posts:  686
Joined  10-14-2008

I was hoping someone would reply...As I don’t have an answer and had the same question a while back when I started using the arp creation job function. 

There wer times I wanted to use a particular drum arp that was an ENDING (ie EA or EB).  I’ve found some that were 4 measures long and others perhaps only 1 measure.  Without the data list there was no way to know other than scrolling down the list and playing them one at a time.  Having the ability to know the length ahead of time would save a bit of searching

[ Ignore ]