mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Ins FX issue with MOXF6"

Posted on: April 23, 2014 @ 06:21 PM
Pmanpro
Total Posts:  7
Joined  04-23-2014

Hi guys its me again.

I changed the whole laptop. I am using Toshiba and Cubase7 LE. It seems to be working fine with my MOXF6. I only have minor issue now. The remote editor does not activate Ins FX bottons on all trucks. Any suggestions?

Image Attachments
MOXF REMOTE EDITOR SCREEN SHOT.jpg
  [ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 23, 2014 @ 07:26 PM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

You should be using Cubase AI7, not LE7 (If you are using LE then you are missing out on all the integration).

To add to the confusion: Your screenshot shows you are using Cubase Elements??? What are you using?

The remote editor does not activate Ins FX bottons on all trucks.

Your screenshot shows 8 PARTS have the INSERTION EFFECT selected - so it is working just as it should! Any 8 PARTS can recall their dual Insertion Effects in a MIXING setup.

And that is NOT the “Remote Editor”, your screenshot is of the “Yamaha MOXF6/MOXF8 Editor”

Any suggestions?

To get familiar with what you should expect, the Owner’s Manual, Reference Manual, and the Editor’s Manual found under HELP, are must reads. In general, you want to select AI if given a choice when launching Cubase. AI stands for Advanced Integration and is specifically designed to work with Yamaha hardware.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ White Noise Source
Next Topic:

MOXF 8 is shutting off- randomly ››